GuestsCellular Phone Policy
- Cellular phones are prohibited in the Dining Room including the Patio Deck off of the Dining Room. Acceptable areas for cell phone usage are: Locker Rooms, Lobby, Men’s Grille, Restrooms, Private Dining Rooms, Offices, and Parking Lot.
- Cellular phones should be silenced and used with respect on the golf course and around all practice areas
Clubhouse Attire Policies
- The approved clubhouse dress policy includes denim jeans, skirts, and capris as proper attire worn anywhere in the clubhouse facility of Shadow Glen Golf Club. Denim Jeans, skirts, and capris shall be accompanied by appropriate attire. However, jeans should not be frayed, torn, tattered or have holes. They should not be baggy and/or low hanging. Cut off jeans and/or jean shorts are not permitted
- Denim jeans, skirts, and capris will not be allowed on the golf course or golf practice areas
- Denim jeans, skirts, and capris may not be allowed for some specific special events
- Accompanying attire such as hooded sweatshirts, shirts or sweatshirts with slogans or numbers, jerseys, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts (men), tank tops (men), halter tops, half shirts (midriffs showing), or undershirts will not be allowed. Inappropriate words, terms, or pictures on any attire will not be allowed
- Accompanying attired such as collared shirts, sweaters, crew neck shirts, and crew and v-neck sweaters shall be allowed.
- Children are expected to dress in clean/smart clothing appropriate to their age
- Smart and neat hats are permitted in the dining areas. If the hat is a baseball style, it must be worn in a traditional bill forward fashion.
- Casual attire consistent with golf course proper attire is permissible in the dining areas
- Men may wear golf slacks or Bermuda length shorts. Shirts must have a collar, mock neck, or turtleneck. Shirts must be tucked in at all times and a belt must be worn. Tank tops, t-shirts, athletic-style shorts, non-golf cargo shorts, and blue jeans are not permitted.
- Women may wear golf slacks, skirts or Bermuda length shorts. Short shorts, athletic-style shorts, blue jeans, tank tops, and halter-tops are not permitted.
- Children are governed by the same rules of attire as adults.
- All headwear must be worn in a traditional bill-forward fashion.
- Soft spikes, approved by the Club, are the only cleated footwear permitted on the course.
- Members are reminded to inform their guests of all attire guidelines in advance to avoid any embarrassment at the Club.
Guest Play Policies
- Guests must be accompanied by Shadow Glen Member and shall be subject to all rules applicable to members.
- Each individual guest is limited to 10 guest rounds of golf during any calendar year. Each individual guest is further limited to a maximum of 5 of those rounds being played during the April through October season.
- Family guests (those who qualify for the family guest fee) are limited to the annual 10 round maximum but not subject to the in-season maximum of 5 rounds.
- Regular guests of a member may use the Club’s practice facilities only on the day that guest is also playing a guest round of golf with a member.
- Houseguests of a member may use the Club’s practice facilities any time during their stay at the member’s home when accompanied by the member.
- The Club Golf Professionals may make infrequent exceptions allowing unaccompanied/reciprocal play for members of private cubs that maintain an exclusive membership policy and as restrictive guest policy as that of Shadow Glen, so long as they provide the same courtesy to our membership.
- All charges incurred by guests will be charged to the accompanying member or to the guest’s home club, if Shadow Glen has a billing reciprocity agreement with the guest’s home club.
- Play in the Men’s Hickory Stick, Fall Classic, the Ladies’ Eagle and the Mixed Member/Guest tournaments shall not be counted as rounds toward the 5 seasonal and 10 annual round maximums.
- Members are only allowed to bring one guest per member before 11 am on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (a couple can bring another couple before 11 am).
- Unaccompanied guests must be approved by the Golf Shop.